Purpose of the warranty:
It covers damage incurred by the insured’s vehicle as well as accessories and spare parts which the manufacturer's catalogue provides for delivery at the same time as the vehicle after : a collision with another vehicle; a collision with an identified third party; overturning of the vehicle without prior collision.
The following conditions must be met for a subscription;
- The vehicle must be of categories 1 and 2
- The vehicle is between 0 and 10 years old depending on the date of first circulation indicated on the registration certificate.
- That a report on the state of the vehicle be established with a supporting photograph
- That an appraisal report of all vehicles be drawn up for the car fleets
- That the guarantee against fire must be covered
Claims payment methods:
The compensation procedure can only be undertaken when a gendarmerie or police report has been made.
The following are not covered:
- Damage not resulting from a collision with an identified third party
- Damage resulting from a maintenance defect, vehicle wear or a manufacturing defect
- Damage to goods or personal effects contained in the vehicle
- Damage caused to the vehicle by the goods or objects transported
- Damage to tires
- Indirect damage: Loss of use, depreciation, etc.
- Glass breakage and head lamps.